Thursday, March 26, 2020

19A-Idea Napking #2

1) You.
I am a college student who was always had an eye for business and entrepreneurship. I am very skilled and a quick learner in any subject I put my mind into. My aspirations are to create a reliable and sustainable business that truly cares about their customers, with constant feedback and a good team my services can be launched.

2)What are you offering to customers

My business idea consists of providing custom service for devices. This means setting up simple things like the printer, all the way towards full smart home customization. Relieving people from the stress of having to know these technicalities. 

3) Who are you offering it to?

I am offering this business to mostly older generations, people with kids and grandkids. These people do not understand very well the way technology works. People who do not have time or would rather have the convenience of it would benefit from this service as well

4) Why do they care?

My customers have yet to find a solution for this problems, many times there is no one there to help them. In providing this kinds of services their need are being met, they can contact family members, work and distract themselves with any new device they might have at home.  

5) What are your core competencies?

My core competencies for this service relies on the personal level of service, each customer has a specific task in which we can send the appropriate technician. The technicians are certified in different levels according to skills need. 

I believe all these element fit together into my personality and how to approach the problem.The elements  contribute together to describe and portray my business idea and how it can benefit the prototypical customer I am trying to reach

Feedback memo
The feedback I received was great and constructive, they like the idea of my customer base, but felt that I needed to elaborate a little more on how the service should work. I have added this in my  core competencies, by having different level technicians we can assist the customer appropriately.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your post. I enjoyed reading about your idea. I am pretty sure I read about your idea before, but I don't know if I previously commented on it. I think your service is something that would be very well, as I know of several people that would use your service. I could also see children of the elderly using your services for their parents, instead of trying to set stuff up for their parents themselves.

    ReplyDelete