Wednesday, April 22, 2020

30A – Final Reflection


1) Throughout this semester, I encountered many problems at first. Getting adapted to the format, organizing myself, and overall getting myself out there.
2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience?
The most formative experience was definitively learning to be consistent and organized with my assignments.
The experience that you'll remember years later?
The experience that I will remember for years would be the interviews, getting to know people’s opinions and feedback is something that will always stick with me.
What was your most joyous experience?
My most joyous experience was the planning of my venture and seeing what good ideas and feedback I would receive from the people around me
What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
My most proud experience was the making of the elevator pitch. At first, I was very hesitant and camera shy but after a couple of tries, I would say it came out very well!
3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, in the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
I learned a lot about having an entrepreneurial mindset and looking for opportunities where others might not see them. This class helped me sharpen my skills in order to better develop this mindset.
4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
My recommendations would be to trust in yourself, do as much research as possible about a product or service that might interest you, and dedicate the appropriate amount of time to develop a goal path.



2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that you must devote the proper amount of time to this class and the assignments. I missed a few assignments myself due to poor planning. It results in me getting a B, when I could have had an A. Part of that was being scared of interviews, which I learned were the best part. You also mentioned that. That is also what I mentioned in my final statement. The interviews were the thing that I most feared, but ended up being the best thing and most fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex, I really enjoyed reading about your final reflection. It's clear that this class has really taught you a lot throughout the semester and has helped you to develop more of an entrepreneurial mindset. I also found it to be a very formative experience throughout the class to learn to be consistent and organized in the course. In a class with this number of assignments and quizzes every week, it is important that you're on top of everything and extremely organized in the course. Great job with your post!

    ReplyDelete