11A Idea Napkin
1) You:
I am an Economics/Sociology major at the University of Florida who has experienced the ongoing problems and troubles of helping out someone adapt to new technologies. I look for the opportunity of making a well-known business that everybody will recognize.
2) What are you offering to customers?:
I am offering customers a service that provides full, personalized functionality of any device they buy, taking away the hassle that most people encounter with having to set-up new devices.
3) Who are you offering it to?:
My customers are people who either don't want to go through the trouble of having all devices, accounts in sync, or is older and does not understand the complexities.
4) Why do they care?:
People will care about my service because the problem they are experiencing is one that has persisted, and is becoming increasingly necessary to know technology and have a digital persona. The need of having accounts, and understand technology is becoming a norm.
5) What are your core competencies?:
Until now, many people know someone who might look forward to this type of service. I am looking to eliminate the "Inconvenience" of these types of problems and provide individuals with a smooth transition into understanding this digital era. This service will be well priced, convenient, and fast. Soothing that frustration that can come when having to install/setting-up new devices.
I believe all of these elements fit well together into providing a solution towards my demographic, with the right marketing and trained individuals it can fill a gap in this market. People enjoy the convenience which this service can provide, by helping those who want to stay connected.
No comments:
Post a Comment