Friday, February 28, 2020

14A Halfway Reflection

Tenacity & Paying It Forward 

1) Tenaciousness is a competency. 
 The behaviors I have tried to develop over these months are to schedule everything. Staying on top of things and organized with a clear path has helped as well.

2) Tenaciousness is also about attitude. 
I've felt like "giving up" when I've had my workload and balance between personal life, school & work heavily increased and becoming constrained. I believe I have developed a tenacious attitude during my development these past years. Maintaining a healthy balance is a must when dealing with a lot of things at once

What has contributed is my vision of my goals. Keeping your chin up & being positive while working hard towards your goals.
3) Three tips. 

1) Plan ahead, knowing when to do your assignments and work can increase your chance in staying on path if taking a big workload of classes.

2) What up early and check out the videos or the daily activities in a planer organization is key.

3) Understand that everything counts towards your development so doing everything you do well, will help you grow better overall 



No comments:

Post a Comment