Saturday, February 8, 2020

8A Solving the Problem

Solving the Problem

Elderly people in the US are unable to effectively trouble shoot current generation electronics because of their age and the fast pace technology advances.

To give people a better perspective of this issue we must first ask ourselves a question.


  • Has any loved one ever ask you to fix their computer,internet, printer?
  • Have you yet to still fix their issue?
  • Do they rely solely on you or anyone in your family to “fix” this problem?
  • Was the problem ever a simple troubleshoot?
Service idea

To solve this problem it would be the best to offer a service.
This service constitutes of a technician sent over to the house filling a “help”request
The individual seeking for help would call a representative to inform them of what type of problem they currently encounter.
The phone representative would then take notes on such issue & schedule a “help” appointment with the best technician for such job

In simple terms it could be described as geek squad mobile service, focused on people who have a hard time understanding electronics.

Services can range from

  • Fixing wifi
  • Fixing printer
  • Troubleshooting computer
  • Setting up devices
  • Setting up smart home
  • Technology classes

1 comment:

  1. I like your solution. It reminds me a bit of the Geek Squad from Best Buy, but I don't know if they make house calls or not. Your service sounds like it could be very beneficial to many people. I could see some people buying this service for their older loved ones. I remember my own mother trying not to lose her cool when trying to explain to my grandmother how to use the television remote for the hundredth time. I think she would have gladly paid someone else to teach her how.

    ReplyDelete